Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome!

I'm not sure when was the exact moment in which I knew I wanted to become a software-engineer. My first "Hello World!" was at the age of 10. But it wasn't until I was 18 that I started to actually work in this profession.

At first I was a bit intimidated by the assumption that software-engineer's work is usually lonely. You sit by the computer and code. By yourself. And, considering myself a people's person, it made me rethink whether this line of work was for me.

Over the years I have come to the realization that software-engineering is not lonely. Quite the opposite. Software-engineering is about people almost as much as it is about technologies. Only great teams build amazing products.

In this blog I write about technology and culture. I hope you will enjoy it.



Find me on Twitter: @AviEtzioni



More interesting posts from this blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment